The First One.




Attempting a transition to the blogging world! First off my name is Carly, a few weeks off 21 and I'm currently living in Brighton, struggling between an English degree and an expanding waistline due to all the amazing burger places I'm surrounded by (Gbk is a solid favourite).  Alike ALOT of others, I've always been involved in a love affair with clothes, despite that old age issue of never having any money. So no surprises that my favourite chains include Topshop and River Island, no Prada or Chanel to be found here.. a girl can still dream. From all the fashion magazines to the hauling home of shopping bags, I hope you'll enjoy my take on the clothes and the outfits I love, what's a little extra debt for the expense of being well dressed?

Be gentle!



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment