Acceptable in the 90's








I am turning 23 next week - cue the mid-life crisis. Time.To.Get.Your.Shit.Together. I wish I could do 18 all over again, minus a certain boyfriend, a terrible eyebrow situation & the hangovers, oh my god the hangovers. In homage to the said  "midlife crisis" I have been dressing like a #90s #tbt hashtag. Strictly speaking I was in nappies and tartan co-ord's in the nineties as I was a foetus/baby/toddler but that it is not going to stop being dressing like the 6th spice girls member. I picked up this Asos number and layered it with a Topshop crop. Paired with the holy adidas superstars and a questionable half-bun me & the "midlife crisis" are getting on okay.

1. Dress- Asos "Stripe Cami Dress with Eyelet Detail"
£28.00

2. Top- Topshop "Soft Washed Tee"
£12.00

3.Trainers- Asos "Adidas Superstars"
£75.00



No comments:

Post a Comment