Outfit Look 6/9/14







As you can probably tell I'm still a massive fan of the monochrome trend! Mono-chroming is such an easy one to pull off and the pieces will form basics that you can incorporate into your wardrobe for seasons to come. Although it's worth noting, white jeans are not for everyone, especially if you're as clumsy as me ( I do not recommend getting your whites involved with mixed fruit  Kopparberg.. it's a long and painful process). These Primark Chelsea boots however are a great purchase, in comparison to the likes of Topshop and River Island, the £15 price tag allows for a guilt free shopping trip and who can really tell the difference?


The Breakdown




1. Black Crop- Miss Selfridge "Black 90's Square Crop Top"
£8
12V04NBLK

2. White Jeans- Topshop "Moto White Wash Joni Jeans"
£36
02J21FWHT

3. Black Fur - Last years Topshop and I still wear it to death, but the fur gilets that are everywhere for a/w this year are a good replacement!

4. Black Chelsea Boots - Primark
£15 




And just in case you didn't believe me, mono-chroming is still going strong in September's Vogue! 









4 comments:

  1. When you left your blog title on my instagram I was immediately intrigued!
    Topshop and Tequila? two of my favourite things!
    I can see you're only starting off blogging but your blog and your writing are already fantastic!
    I also have those chelsea boots from primark! Snap!
    Good Luck!
    followed your blog via the join my site option and also on bloglovin!
    www.irismaher.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou for the lovely comments, will be sure to! x x

      Delete
  2. I love them too! Thankyou for the comment, I've followed back:) x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course, thank you for the follow back and comment:) x x

    ReplyDelete