Killin It





Over the Summer I spent a long weekend in Brussels, not only is it one pretty looking city (proof below!), it holds some of the best shops. My favourite was Brandy Melville, one that boasts the impressive claim that "one size fits all". I instantly fell in love with the bag above, first with the slogan and then with the price tag (€20 !!). The shop itself looks like it's already under a sierra filter on Instagram, polaroids, dream-catchers and street signs galore. The brand has actually extended to the UK, London's Kings Road, so happy shopping ! I'm sure you'll love it as much as I do!












5 comments:

  1. I have nominated you for the Liebster Award! For my questions and rules check out my blog. Enjoy and have fun! <3 Black & White Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just followed back, thankyou for the comment:) x x

    ReplyDelete