Outfit Look 3/10/14






In my element right now with all these 20% student discounts flying about, so it's only fair to take advantage of them whilst I can ( what else are the loans good for?). I've had my eyes on these River Island checked trousers for awhile, I'm definitely obsessed with anything involving checks/tartan so these were any easy/definitely necessary addition to the wardrobe. So comfy with the boyfriend style fit and working either dressed up or down, River Island are definitely delivering for a/w 14! The black Topshop crop and (so cute I want one in every colour) Miss Selfridge clutch are also new buys that I know are going to be my basic staples, so shout out to student discount for making this all possible!


1. Top- Topshop "Long Sleeves Skinny Rib Crop Top"
£10
09T01GBLK

2. Trousers- River Island "Black Check Straight Trousers"
£35
655695

3. Clutch- Miss Selfridge "Tres Chic Clutch"
£16
49P81MBLK




5 comments:

  1. I really love those trousers! Which shop did you buy them from? I'd love to be able to wear something like that, but I'm not sure I'd be able to get away with it after wearing skinny jeans all my life. XD

    www.pixelatedrainbows.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I published it half finished yesterday, they're from River Island for £35, but when you buy Elle magazine you get 20% off :) I was the same but they're so comfy so worth a try! lx x

      Delete
  2. those checked trousers are amazingg, love the way you styled them. The 20% student discounts keep making me buy so much hha, would really love if you could check out my fashion blog? :)

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, will be sure too! Thanks for the comment. Xxx

      Delete
  3. hey i nominated you for the liebster award! check out my blog for your questions and dont forget to tell me when you have answered them so that i can read your answers :)

    ReplyDelete