Back To Bed

Ok I'm not sure about everyone else out there, but I'm definitely starting to feel the cold now. We all have those (painfully) familiar days, when your burrito duvet is just too good to leave and with all the rain and every long haired girl's nightmare .. (drumroll), the wind, the morning scramble to the bus feels a lot like a trek to the arctic circle. So it's a really really good day when a practical and pretty item comes along, warm enough to brace the ever charming english weather, yet not too bad on the eyes either. These capes/ amazing blankets with arms are definitely on my winter wish list and will make the 7am mornings so much more easier to deal with when you can take a little bit of your bed with you!




I'm seriously crushing on this Burberry number and feeling just slightly depressed that I don't have the £895 funds, plus the obviously necessary £200 for the monograming.. However Asos aren't doing a bad job either and I would happily add this to the wardrobe for the tiny price in comparison of £25.








1. Blanket Cape aka The Best Invention Ever- Asos "Reversible Cape with Check Panel"

£25
512925



1 comment:

  1. I'm right with you with this trend!! I love it ^_^ andd oh woww that expensive cape is gorgepus ): I wish I had the money too!
    http://itshalo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete