Wardrobe Overhaul







I'm sharing with you a few of my favourite buys from the last few weeks, with a colour palette that would make Wednesday Addams proud.  I've got glitter and I've got fluff in my mini Winter overhaul, so pretty much what all dreams are made of.


1.


Topshop- "Life if Boring Sweater"
£34
23H07GBLK

This jumper is almost too cute for words and sums up life until Douglas Booth realises who I am, gives me the gift of a Celine bag and then decides to take me across the world.



2.

River Island- "Black Fluffy 3/4 Sleeve Jumper"
£30
652370

A little fur is almost as essential to Winter as a Starbucks hot chocolate snap on instagram.



3.


Topshop- "Embellished Collar Shirt"
£36
13J20GIVR

White shirts are a vital part for any attempting minimalist's wardrobe! However this Topshop number with the "so cute it hurts" sequin and glitter collar will definitely not be mistaken for your old school shirt. 


4. 

Topshop 
£14

I couldn't find this on the website, but covering such a simple  parisian style, I'm sure similar copies will be floating all over the high-street.


5.


River Island- " Dark Grey Striped Blanket Cape"
£35
663724

River Island have got it oh so right with this cape, overcoming the always elusive boundary between practicality and prettiness. 


1 comment: