Bedroom Update


I've been reworking my bedroom for some time now, with extremely high expectations after too many tumblr sessions. I'm a big fan of a minimalist look, so lots of white, bare walls and stripped back floors.

The dream >>




In my own room I've tried to work elements of minimalism with a little vintage and trinkets. Vogue magazines that I've been buying since I was 16 make a cute focal point and my favourite books adds a little personal touch. Unfortunately the candle is not dipytyque and the flowers are not peonies, but its a working progress! The clothing rail is both practical and pretty and solves any discrepancies with wardrobe space that we all know to well. I'm hoping to incorporate some more white (because there's not enough) with a fluffy rug and a print or two, etsy have so many it's proving difficult to only choose a few!















And some more tumbr inspo!








4 comments:

  1. I adore white bedrooms!! <3 you are doing so goog with your room!! it looks lovely xx!
    http://itshalo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your room is coming along so well, you can tell you've been following tumblr inspo! Ahhh I could look at tumblr bedroom inspo all day. I love the white modern look! x

    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. White rooms are soo beautiful! I love the vanity and the clothing rack in your room.

    Would love if you check out my blog! :)
    Raincouver Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the minimalist look too, but i'm just too unorganised to make it happen! You're desk looks so tidy *drools* haha.
    Jessica x
    JEMBUBBLE

    ReplyDelete