Minimalism









Sometimes in life the simplest things are the best, cheese on toast, a Sunday lie in and of course bringing an item to the till to find it's price has been reduced . With clothes, simple doesn't have to be boring, minimalism appears effortless, understated, yet still packs a punch. For me minimalism resonates European street style.. Berlin, Paris, and I wouldn't mind looking like I've walked out of either of their Vogue magazines' (face/body still a working progress). I'm also seriously crushing on these black ripped Topshop jeans! Anything monochrome is a winner for me, but the addition of the checked boyfriend coat adds a little colour for an outfit look that's all set for Autumn.



1. Coat - River Island "Black Check Oversized Coat"

£80
658664

2. Jumper- Asos for Pull & Bear "Roll Neck Jumper"

£15.99
565170

3. Jeans- Topshop "Moto Ripped Washed Black Jamie Jeans"
£42
02Y07FWBK

No comments:

Post a Comment