Stars and Stripes








Topshop’s new season is giving me heart palpitations, lots of camel, burnt orange, and general 70’s loveliness. I bought the dress in record time when I saw the second worst thing you can read whilst online shopping “low stock”. This is really easy to wear and so flattering, and definitely looks more expensive than the £38 price tag. I wore this in London and saw 4 other girls wearing the same thing, so if you’re loving this look as much as I am I would recommend getting yours asap!

1. Dress- Topshop "Striped Belted Shirt Dress"
 £38
TS10S06ICRM

2. Shoes- New Look "White Pointed Ankle Strap Heels"

£19.99
346302010
 


Side note- if you haven't visited the Madison yet, do! A burger tastes even better when you have views like this. Very Happy Bunny.










No comments:

Post a Comment